View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 06:22 AM   #21760
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
At the moment I'm feeling like I have a cold without having a cold; it feels like my brain has been replaced with cotton wool, my ears are ringing, my eyes are burning and I've got muscle aches. All without having a blocked/running nose and/or a sore throat. I think my body might be telling me that after several stressful and chaotic weeks I should take it easy.
Welcome to my life.

Sorry you aren't feeling your chipper self. Take care, sounds like a cold/virus - aspirin, chicken soup and rest!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote