View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 08:02 PM   #156
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by RsH View Post
The Italian's Inexperienced Mistress by Lynne Graham
This search works fine for me.

Quote:
The Texas Tycoon's Baby by Crystal Green
So it is definitely better, but for some reason is hit or miss...
Not hit or miss in regard apostrophes, dashes or commas. I haven't found one to fail yet.

Quote:
The M.D. Next Door by Gina Wilkins also did not work when searching for the book
This failed for me too, but you can't compare search for book with the sites search for author. You need to use the sites search for title which does return this book just fine.

@Kiwidude This isn't a site I use, but it does seem any title with a period is not found via the plugin but is found if searching for the title directly via the search for title option. Other titles with periods that work when submitted directly to the title search feature on the site but do not work using the search for book or search for title options in the plugin.

M.Y.T.H. Inc. in Action by Robert Asprin
Something M.Y.T.H. Inc. by Robert Asprin
L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad
Fantastic Mr. Fox by Roald Dahl

In my library I have about 10 fiction books per every 1000 fiction books or 1% that have periods in them so if the answer isn't obvious feel free to pass on this.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 09-24-2011 at 08:58 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote