Thread: Color JetBook Color 2 Review
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 05:39 AM   #4
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I don't hate E-ink. I only hate color E-ink because it will never live up to its claims.
Well, as you haven't published my comment. Is the screen non-glare?

I do own a JetBook Color 1 (and several other E-Ink devices like the Kindle Paperwhite) and I think the device is great. Do you know that newspaper paper isn't white either?

You do certainly have the right to your own opinion but I think to rate a device down because it has not Paperwhite white, which by the way is fake because of the active sidelight, is at least a little bit unfair.

Last edited by joblack; 03-18-2013 at 05:48 AM.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote