View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 04:37 PM   #748
goldberry
Groupie
goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindles (wife's), now obsolete Nook and Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianc View Post
Make sure you have 'Single Selection Action' set to 'Find in Dictionary' and 'Text Selection with double tap' checked in the little pointy finger section of the options, and your dictionary setting set to Fora,

ianc
Thank you, that solved it.

The only problem I can find with CR is that there are so many options available. The single selection must have previously been the default as I can not recall changing this on earlier versions and am sure updates maintain what you had. As this was a new load on a new Nexus it didn't pick up my previous preferences
goldberry is offline   Reply With Quote