View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 04:11 PM   #21563
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Aren't kids great?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Why won't people vent and rant in the vent and rant thread!

There are lots of general chat threads, but only one where I can see how annoyed other people are getting by life's little (and not so little) irritations!!

Why can't people keep on topic!!!
Let's see....

Why does everything have to happen at once? (starts with work/family issues) Then the deluge of recent rain apparently caused moisture in my pond electrical line, so the GFI sockets outside and in 2 bathrooms have tripped - can't use them. I seriously don't want to hear that I have to have the socket raised and rewired (the line is underground) outside, so a nice expensive electrician has to do this, just so I can have my electricity back in the bathroom sockets. Which means that the new rain gutters in the back have to wait. Home ownership is so fun... Grump..
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote