View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 09:31 AM   #5
skdutta
jojobar
skdutta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skdutta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skdutta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skdutta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skdutta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skdutta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skdutta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skdutta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skdutta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skdutta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skdutta ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-900
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDream View Post
ADE 1.7.2 on WinXP did see my 900 when plugged.

Did you see the 900 on Win Eplorer as drive ?
Have you tried another USB port
Have you tried another ADE version (latest/previous) ?

Is your reader already ADE registered ? If so, you can try to open the acsm file (DRM download file) using the latest Sony Library software.
Yes I can the reader on the windows explorer. I think this has to do with windows 2008. I am not sure if it is USB as SONY reader can connect to it. ADE is also registered. I think I will try to directly import to the Sony Reader.

Thanks
skdutta is offline   Reply With Quote