Thread: Classic Bestsellers for $9.99
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 11:23 AM   #4
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by French View Post
I've been reading a lot of controversy over the pricing differences as well, but for the books I've looked up B&N has been the same as Kindle. Maybe they just did a pricing adjustment between the time the reader was announced and people started taking notice? Or maybe I just happen to only be looking at best sellers...(?)
The prices that will be the same are new releases and best sellers. If you look for books outside of that realm you will see the price differences.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote