View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 12:42 PM   #7
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptOzone View Post
I then add the book to Calibre using the "add single book" option.

At this point I can edit the meta-information in Calibre, and when I have what I want I can send the book to the PRS-505. As long as the "secret code" embedded in the book matches the device, it does not seem to care the extension is now and 'lrf' instead of an 'lrx'. Plus with the 'lrf' extension, Calibre won't complain about sending it off because it is now a known file type.
Interesting... if this all works fine then I think Calibre should easily support the .lrx extension.. and just know that the viewer is not available for those file types. You should create a Ticket.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote