View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 07:34 AM   #461
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I use only sideloaded epubs, I'm nowhere near tempted to buy kepubs with the wasted space issues at present.

What code is stretching the cover image ? if it's in the css file and if someone can tell me what the tag and values are, I could try to fix it.
This SVG tag, where does it go ? the css file too ? what is the proper syntax to use it ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Are you talking sideloaded epubs or kepubs?

For sideloaded epubs, the cover image is the first page of the book. If that renders OK when you view it, then the cover image used should be OK. If you are getting stretched cover images, it usually means the code to display the image is stretching it. There has been a lot of discussion about using an SVG tag to size the image correctly.

Sideloaded kepubs need an extra property added to the cover definition in the OPF. The extended plugin does this.

Last edited by Quexos; 05-19-2013 at 07:40 AM.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote