View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 01:01 PM   #27
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumIguana View Post
I like my Chromebook, but it was the $249 Chromebook. It's hard to see what the target market is for this device at this price. I don't mind the screen resolution, the 3x2 is a good compromise between 16x9 which is good for movies and TV and 4x3 which is good for documents. I've been impressed with some of the web based apps, but there is still a ways to go before they are fully practical.
I still want a Chromebook. Does the Samsung support Netflix yet?
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote