View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 10:55 AM   #5
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulfiera View Post
But you know what would be really, really awesome? To be able to open a book from the catalog.

Say, you've just finished a book and you want to read something else. You browse the catalog and..aha: I'd like to read this book. Tap on the catalog link and open the book.

I know there a lot of caveats with this approach. You may have a book in your catalog and not in your reader, etc. I don't even know if this is feasable but that would be the extreme catalog feature.

Anyways, kudos - many - to the catalog developer.
I agree, the ability to link to the book from the catalog would be very convenient, and it's been a goal since the beginning. I have not yet discovered a way to jump from one book to another on Kindle or iDevices.

Thanks for the kudos.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote