View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 05:01 PM   #19
fglaysher
Connoisseur
fglaysher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.fglaysher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.fglaysher has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony Reader & Aluratek Libre Touch
I just bought a 4 gig memory stick pro duo thinking I could pack it with music, while having 1200+ books on the SD card. Since I use the Manager505, not Sony's trashware, I can easily import the folders on my hard drive I already have sorted into Collections, i.e., English Literature, American, etc.

But I can't figure out how to do it with music either.... With 3 gigs of music, the Sony Reader sorts ALL of the Allegro movements alphabetically!!! etc... which must be what you two are finding as well.

The Manager505 seems to ONLY recognize the Sony Reader hard drive and a SD card, not another drive/Pro Duo, which it thinks is the SD card!!

Since this problem impacts anyone who wants to actually USE the Sony Reader for both reading and listening to music, I'm sure many people would appreciate the advice of ANYONE who has figured this out? Sony?

THANKS!

Fred
fglaysher is offline   Reply With Quote