View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 03:42 PM   #15
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
Personally, I have no problem with copyright for something lasting the lifetime of the creator, it just is when it lasts for longer that I have a problem. Copyright is for helping artists create more works, by letting them profit off their past work. Problem is, most heirs don't create more art. I say, life +10 or +20. Lets the heirs respect the wishes of the artist, and get things after the artist's death cleared up, but not create a career off managing the copyright.
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote