View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 08:58 PM   #1
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
Mirasol -- which readers is Q4? Let's speculate

I am very excited to see what Mirasol reader is available at the end of this year. It sounds like it won't be the Kindle after all, right? Didn't I see a thread that Kindle had gone with a different vendor / technology?

I wonder if there's any chance it will be a Sony. I love the simplicity of Sony designs... but I wonder if they'd get the software right to make it a legitimate touchscreen web browser as well (that wouldn't be necessary, but it would be kinda nice to have).

What brand(s) to you predict (or wish) will partner with Qualcomm using that 5.7" screen?
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote