View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 11:47 AM   #25
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bremen Cole View Post

@stustaff While I agree with you, I must admit I do not understand the infatuation folks have with reading in direct sunlight. Here in Texas the last place I want to be on a Sunday afternoon is setting out in the sun. Now under a shade tree is fine, but it's HOT here! I never would have thought that people spend so much of their time setting in lawn chairs in direct sunlight.
Well, in Texas you've got the humidity and mosquito factor to go along with the heat.

Here in Southern Candafornia, I've been outside working all week and reading in the sun, (beach, downtown, the Valley) and it's been great.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote