View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 09:23 PM   #5
teh603
Autism Spectrum Disorder
teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Phone
One other thing comes to mind- the last high-profile bullying case like this from a game company, at least as far as I can remember, was TSR trying to shut down all other RPG companies on the grounds that TSR had some kind of claim to have originated the concept of a RPG.

It was no coincidence that TSR was bought out by Wizards of the Coast a very short time after this failed; TSR was on the brink of collapse. This sort of thing makes me wonder if GW's financials are in as good a shape as everyone would like to believe.

Not to say I'll be happy if GW collapses; far the contrary. The only remaining miniatures games have no narrative aspect and feel too much like I'm playing a video game on the tabletop.
teh603 is offline   Reply With Quote