Thread: Android?
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 11:06 AM   #52
jotas
Connoisseur
jotas has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jotas has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jotas has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jotas has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jotas has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: who knows?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rchiang View Post
It's not my ideal device, but it's got way better processing power and RAM than a lot of the devices out there. I didn't see any followup posts in the non-Onyx forums, so if you're going to follow up with more info (more models, pricing, group buys), can you start a thread there and link to it?
Well, there is not too much to say (unless you want to order 1,000-10,000 pcs and start your own business and brand name). Also I got no more replies or information from the .bg retailer.

And even actual product lacks HD screen, frontlight or page turn keys (probably they will build if you pay extra for it).

But it's great to find such products already produced, maybe some of us are not alone requesting such devices. Maybe such fine and logical thinking really exists. And finally be able to use and choose among a lot of different, quality and real programs, or even program or modify one by yourself. And obviously be free for any book format, store and service.

Last edited by jotas; 01-23-2013 at 11:50 AM.
jotas is offline   Reply With Quote