View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 09:14 PM   #8
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
.. It's a bit like Amazon's kindle app in that it only supports sorting by author, most recent and title. I have no idea why this is such a blind spot for Amazon.
And what a pain that is. I have hundreds of Kindle books listed (but not downloaded) now, on my iDevices, and no proper way of managing them. I'm very seriously considering converting them to epub if I can, and taking them into Calibre for better organisation.

With regard to playlists, I only have a 32GB phone so I never have more than two or three audiobooks on the device at once. I can see why you'd want a playlist if you have so many at once.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote