Thread: Piracy Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 07:57 PM   #14
WritePR
Gadget Girl/Avid Reader
WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WritePR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Nook Color, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quexos View Post
To answer your question (again) in that other thread, this is the perfect example of "snitching".
posting here with the poorly hidden hopes of having a thread closed and why ? because you don't seem to like freedom of speech.
I am disappointed in you !

But seriously, nobody stops you from trying and debunking those defending the philosophy of downloading freely, discussed in that thread. It would be a more democratic approach methinks.
I beg your pardon? I REPEATEDLY said I didn't expect and wasn't asking for the thread to be closed or deleted. It's not my site and I have no right to make such a request. I posted here to share with the admins how I felt it gave a bad impression to new members.

Go bully someone else. Or better yet, stop bullying people and get a productive hobby.

Last edited by WritePR; 07-05-2012 at 08:00 PM.