View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 10:44 PM   #274
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
I love my Google Reader, especially for the folders - it suits my little OCD heart perfectly. I have folders for food blogs, writing blogs, reading-related blogs, podcasts etc etc. It's wonderful

I'm already subscribed to Karen's blog (among a few others) but it was more convenient to use the forum, as sometimes I'd see the deals she and others posted here first before they showed up in my Reader, which was very helpful, as some deals/freebies expire very quickly.
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote