View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 11:40 PM   #70
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I'm finding that since I've started joining reading communities and experiencing independent authors, my idea of what is a must have author is undergoing changes. So I'll list a few that have been must haves for a while:

China Mieville
Neil Gaiman
Neal Stephenson
Connie Willis
Barbara Vine
A A Attanasio
Robert McCammon
Iain M Banks
Patrick Rothfuss

I haven't read all books from those authors yet, but it is fair to say that as soon as I see a new book release I'm planning a purchase.

However, I have to say that my interest in a wider range of authors is increasing and has increased quite drastically in the last few months thanks to communities such as MR. Thanks all.

Regards
Caleb
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote