View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 11:47 AM   #3
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
At a minimum:

Facebook
Twitter
Youtube
I'm not brilliant, and the kind of information I am going to link to can become quickly outdated, but the above are all on the Wikipedia List of websites blocked in the People's Republic of China.

For all I know, this is some sort of embassy school and none of the above applies.

My advice to Tom Swift is to use Baidu or similar to find an Android or Moodle forum, maybe one in Chinese.

Last edited by SteveEisenberg; 05-20-2012 at 11:52 AM.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote