View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 06:52 AM   #30
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I am slowly finding myself won over by Apple. I like that there are very few virus. I like how easily the products work. I like the ease of the genuis bar. The reality is that I do not need a computer that does a ton at home, I barely use word and excel. I use my home computer for games, videos, and surfing the web. Heck, I can do 90% of what I do on my IPad.