Thread: Classic Touch Screen Page Turner
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 12:46 AM   #28
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
I read while I'm in bed all the time. It's how I go to sleep. I always start in the sitting position, then sometimes kind of get to the laying down with it still in front of me. Then those nights that I read in bed for a long time I'll turn on my side and read with my nook resting in whatever hand is on bottom.

Any which way I lay I use the page swiping. Even when I'm on my side, the trickiest position, I've become a master at using the thumb of my bottom hand (the one holding the nook) to swipe it.

I remember the days of reading heavy books in bed. Oh my poor arms when I read for awhile.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote