Thread: Classic Touch Screen Page Turner
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 10:38 PM   #25
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmarcus48 View Post
WOW, I didn't even know that the nook did that! I've been using the buttons. If it wasn't for the fact that I happened to be surfing at work I'd never know this cool feature. Which works fine for me BTW thank you very much.
Isn't it the coolest thing? I love it, just makes reading a book feel so more natural and gives reading such a nice flow as opposed to clicking buttons.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote