Thread: Classic Touch Screen Page Turner
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 10:30 AM   #17
ManosHandsOfFate
Addict
ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, K3, Fire, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
It's always been easy for me, right out of the box. I guess I just did it right intuitively.
And that's great. Of course for every naysayer like me there's always an apologist.

But really my point isn't that it can't work well. My point is that there are a lot of people who confused about to how to perform the swipe, and just the fact that they need a youtube tutorial means that B&N did something wrong.

Maybe it's just a matter of B&N writing better documentation for the Nook 2?

Personally I think there's likely a technical solution as well. All the comments I've read about the page turning on the new Sony readers are very positive; that function seems intuitive, consistent, and most importantly doesn't require some people to watch a youtube video to reach that "aha" moment.
ManosHandsOfFate is offline   Reply With Quote