Thread: Problems galore
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 08:32 PM   #1
inkedchick
inkedchick began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo vox
Problems galore

OK First off I'm sorry if there is an answer to this somewhere else but I searched and found nothing so here goes...

I just bought a refurbished Kobo vox. I'm returning it next week for a brand new one because I'm having problem but I thought I'd screw around with it just to get used to it.

Here's the major problems. Maybe you can tell me if you have them too and it's not just the fact that mine is refurbished.

1. Music: I have a sd card that I have my music on that I'm trying to get to play. On the google play music shows some of the songs but doesn't play any of them if it even detects any at all (I usually have to unplug my sd card and plug it back in but it still doesn't play) So i downloaded the app called Double Twist. Now this one shows and plays the music ... but not all of it. It'll skip over some songs.

2. Books: I have some pdf book files on my computer and I downloaded the free version of calibre and converted them to epub but when I try to import them to my library it says my memory card is too full ... i don't see how this can be since I've only been downloading apps and not that many (less then ten) and my external card is 8gig and I only have 9 book and all of them are under 2mb (according to calibre) so how can they anything be full?

and speaking of memory

3. Memory: When I go to the storage under settings it tells me I have an available internal storage of 664mb, internal SD storage availability of 4.14gb
and an external SD storage availability of 5.59gb .... so how exactly is any of my storage full (well except for the internal storage but isn't that for the os?)

Any help would be appreciated and I'll try to give you more info if you need it
inkedchick is offline   Reply With Quote