View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 03:26 PM   #2
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockets00 View Post
Is it possible to change coverflow proportions? All my covers are stretched.
If you are referring to the covers that appear on your ereader - yes, you can change the proportion manually via an image editor such as Photoshop. But keep in mind that changing the proportion may cut off some of the original image. I find the best ratio for covers to be a 3:2, or .66. Width (smaller number) divided by height (larger number) = .65 or .66 which is a 3:2 ratio. Start with the highest resolution image available for editing.

Edit: Sorry, I read the post too fast and glossed over "coverflow." However, my post is still applicable to covers themselves.

Last edited by Skydog; 03-03-2013 at 01:04 PM.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote