View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008, 11:15 AM   #3
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Since they recently also did an offer for the new Raymond E. Feist, I can only assume that they're doing a new book every so often.
Every two months, in fact. Here's the original announcement and the first giveaway. The other two books you missed are Robin Hobb's Shaman's Crossing (as linked) and Sara Douglass's The Serpent Bride.

Although this promotion is just to celebrate their 10-year anniversary and has nothing to do with their e-books per se (heh), Eos has their e-act together -- free books so far have all been the first books in a series all of which are available as e-books. And it completely worked on me!: after I read the Hobb freebie I bought the rest of the series and have one of her earlier series sitting in my "toread" pile.
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote