View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 03:57 PM   #52
scottken
Addict
scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scottken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook color
Hey you guys,

I'm a dad with kids on the weekends, meaning the time I spend at a computer is usually nil.

I've checked and none of the usual three receipts (i.e., purchase receipt, download links, gift receipt in spam folder) from baen came into my email either. The books do show up in my library, so the purchase did go through.

I recall this happening with one of the other threads not too long ago, where it took a few days for the receipts to show up. I'll give it a couple days next week and then query Baen about the receipts if they don't show.

Sorry for the delay in the thread. Next time I'll do the transaction during business hours, rather than Friday midnight (which I did to try not to delay the thread, Argh!).
scottken is offline   Reply With Quote