View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 06:29 PM   #273
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
I'm a Sony user rather than Nook so I'm not sure of its sorting capabilities. My Sonys will only sort by LN FN if the author display is LN FN. If you're getting a mixture of both on the Nook then perhaps you should choose 2 Nook books - a correct one and an incorrect one - then look at the Edit Metadata window for each in Calibre particularly the author_sort box and see if there is a problem there.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote