View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 01:49 PM   #12
kcmay
Addict
kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2
As a reader, I appreciate being able to return a book I know I won't read. For instance, I got caught up in the hype over Water For Elephants and one-clicked, despite my usual policy of sampling first. When I sat down to read it and realized it was written in present tense, I went right to Amazon to return it. I *LOATHE* novels written that way. It might be a great story, but it's "not for me."

I've also one-clicked Kindle books when I intended to click the Sample button. It happens. Don't assume those who return books are dishonest.
kcmay is offline   Reply With Quote