View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 02:46 PM   #9
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsquabbles View Post
not to rain on your parade, but have you seen the quality of most of our free apps? some of them are just the same app named differently. or even an open source app that's been renamed. one "dev" had fbreader names 5 different ways.

i really wouldn't celebrate until we get the quality paid apps like ios has. i've spent more on apps for my ipad than i have on my android tablets and phones (which totaled 4 tablets - transfomer will be 5th - and 2 phones).

Honestly, when talking about FREE apps, i've been much more pleased with what i've gotten for my Droid than I have with my ipod touch.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote