View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 08:08 PM   #11
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
But why change something that is not actually broken and make us have to turn off something we don't need on in the first place?
Here is a new feature that the mass of common folk, without even knowing why, will appreciate being on at default. Unlike the masses you have the knowledge of what this feature truly does and complete control to turn the feature off via your preferred interface, the command line, yet you persist in complaining because your work flow requires a minor switch (--minimum-line-height).

Here I thought at 52 that I (according to scientists at the University of Glamorgan) was a grumpy old man. Thing is, after seeing folks of all types post on various boards, it occurs to me that I'm definitely not a grumpy old man. The Standford University study must be right, they conclude simply "Most of the grumpy old men out there are grumpy young men who grew old," that statement seems to line up with my anecdotal observations.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote