Thread: Kobo Wifi specs
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 12:12 PM   #9
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JexMcByte View Post
Weird, they went to to "trouble" of updating the device, faster cpu, wifi, etc. but kept same display (the item that would have given better reading experience) unchanged...

Must decide (fast) if I keep the pre-order or not (before its shipped). Being fast is good, but havent bought it yet becuase I was looking for a black unit and on doubt about the contrast.

I don't know; I believe the contrast on the new Kobo is slightly better than the original, but I didn't really have an issue with the contrast in first place, and I do read in low light conditions at night in bed so as to not disturb my better half while she sleeps. My main complaint with the original kobo was the speed, and that was fixed in spades.
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote