View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 08:35 AM   #16
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
The author owns it, because that's part of the fee you pay when getting published. Essentially they design it for you, and it's yours after that. As for Oort, the limited edition versions were all POD done by Amazon, and the cover was done my yours truly. Yes, I'm no art major, but I at least gave it my best shot. And as for my new publisher, I didn't get the "writer" package when I had the book republished with 2 Moon Press. I actually did the masterpiece package, and got it at the novelist price because I was gonna do so many books with them. ^_^ Plus I personally know the owner. He's actually a really good guy. If you want to meet him, we'll be over at Motor City Con, Gen Con, and Dragon Con this year, to name a few of the big events we'll be at. I'm gonna be working his booth helping him out while selling some of my own books as well.
Steven Lake is offline   Reply With Quote