View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 09:58 PM   #2
HoopyFrood
Zealot
HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HoopyFrood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cruz e-reader, 2 Kindles and a Kindle DX, Sanza Clip
Oops, I just posted something about this in the Audio book thread. Sorry.

"The Stand" is wonderful, one of the best by King. Of course I consider most of his stories/books horribly verbose and in serious need of a good editor.

"The Stand" that I read was, I believe, the shorter version of around 800 pages. I still think it is easily worth 1 credit if you've never read/listened to it. You won't regret it.

I did read it, not listen to it as an audiobook, but I think it would easily worth 1 credit if it is new to you.
HoopyFrood is offline   Reply With Quote