View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 11:10 AM   #66
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
I updated my Calibre this morning and added the email address of my Kindle to the configuration. So far, everything seems to be working as expected.

I have a question. I see there is a new device type for the Fire in the setup wizard, but I do not see a place to associate the device driver with the email address. How does calibre know which format to send to each device?

Right now, I have Kindle 1,2,3,4 selected.
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote