View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 03:31 PM   #4
MSMiller
Author
MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.MSMiller knows what's going on.

Device: Kindle
99 cent novel - Ladies and Gentlemen...The Redeemers

a story of hope, dreams, and second chances...

Ladies and Gentlemen...The Redeemers is available at the locations below for 99 cents. Here is a brief description along with a couple of review comments:

Ladies and Gentlemen…The Redeemers tells the story of Bert Ingram, once a successful rep in the music industry, who has lost his way. Desperate for redemption, the perpetual dreamer decides to put together a band, recruiting musicians who have only one thing in common: the need to overcome a significant obstacle in their lives. The volatile mix of the musicians' personalities and backgrounds threatens to derail the band at every opportunity, but in time, the Redeemers begin to realize they have more to gain from one another than they ever could have imagined.

Reviews:
“This book has heart. It's funny, it's sad, but most of all, it's real…This book was written so well that I became emotionally invested in the characters. I urge you to download a copy of Ladies and Gentlemen...The Redeemers.” --book blog My Two Cents…

“The characters…are very easy to connect with. The underlying theme of the story is, if you have a dream... pursue it…Excellent book.”
--Readers Favorite

The complete set of reviews and reader comments can be accessed here.

Thanks for letting me share!
MSMiller is offline   Reply With Quote