View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 07:54 AM   #11
June
Addict
June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.June ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Oasis 1&2 and others
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
Did you use calibre to put those books on your 505?
- - -
Yep, I use Calibre to add the books onto the reader.

Oh, and my 505 has the clock, and custom icons, plus remapped page turn to the '4-way-controller-button.

I'm about to see what happens when I plug in teh 505 with Calibre running in a bit, I'll report back.
- - -
OK. Tested with 0.7.4 and removed all options from the metadata to use as collection area of the device plugin. I was able to hook up my 505 and send a book to it, without my collections disappearing. Now of course the new book didn't have any collection at all (even though I'd put a tag = collection for the book in Calibre library) since the plugin had been edited. But I prefer manually adding the collection name for the book directly on the 505 (since that is now enabled again), rather than risking to loose my collections again.

Last edited by June; 06-20-2010 at 08:07 AM. Reason: Result of test
June is offline   Reply With Quote