View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 08:40 PM   #5
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunspark View Post

The device states that it will clean the flash memory (yes, it actually does have a format memory functionality).
I just went through this with my PP. I should have read what you wrote more thoroughly. I saw this bit and thought that after doing the reflash with clean, that the PP internal memory would be formatted ready to use.

It might be because it strikes an error - mine said invalid block number 9, but it did not format it.

Seems the real piece of luck here is that Windows 7 seems to format the drive in a way that the PP likes.

Not everyone is going to have Windows 7, so I think Astak/Jinke really need a menu option to do everything necessary (wipe/recreate/format) to restore their internal memory
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote