View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 02:30 PM   #1
Pismire
Small God, also Turtle.
Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pismire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Conversion deletes half of the text

Hello,

I am trying to convert this ebook from epub into mobi.

So far, so difficult. The ebook (please ignore the language for now) once downloaded as epub by hovering over the "ebook - free" button looks OK despite a fair number of scanning errors that I am willing to deal with for now. But when I try to convert it to mobi (or any other format, for that matter), more than half of the book text -starting just below the cover - is amputated.

I have the suspicion that it may or may not have something to do with the originalīs gothic script (note that the epub features a "normal", standard font).

I tried randomly tweaking conversion options, alas to no avail.
Could anyone offer a clue to very clueless me?
Thanks!
Pismire is offline   Reply With Quote