View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 05:51 PM   #47
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by robko View Post
I'm not arguing it CAN'T be done and done well, just that it's probably not as easy as you seem to think. To take it to a ridiculous extreme, pyramids and be build and built well. That doesn't mean it's easy. And even though Kobo has a large company backing them now, they are still a relatively small player vs an Amazon or Sony and therefore have limited resources that they have to allocate and they feel that reflow doesn't gain them enough to justify it.
I know I am sounding too argumentative, so I'll just finish by saying, sorry, but I still believe it's easy, because the readers I have that do reflow, are not Sony, but even smaller players like Astak, and my wife has a BeBook. It's not what Kobo would gain by having a decent PDF reader, but what they will lose. I have an ulterior motive in wishing Kobo would step up, because I really don't like the idea of just a couple of big players in the market. I'd hate to be forced to buy a Kindle, because that's the only choice.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote