View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 01:38 PM   #49
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaingeorges View Post
Hi all!

I am waiting for my cybook to come to the distant shores of Canada (Québec) through the great work of NAEB. Meanwhile I have made a lot of book purchases. I am using mostly fictionwise and the DRM Mobipocket format.

I am thinking very seriously about changing my laptop for a Mac. Is there any chance that in the near future Mobipocket reader could be available for the Mac ???

Does somebody has any "inside" information about this ???

Regards,

Georges
If you look at the MobiPocket Forum there is certainly enough requests I think but no output yet.

dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote