View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 12:16 AM   #4
Fat Abe
Man Who Stares at Books
Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All of the Above
Unedited Conversations from a Bar

"The best laid plans of mice and men ... go astray. Hiccup."

"Schemes not plans, and gang aft agley, you drunk."

"Tomorrow never comes."

"Not if you're hung over for 36 hours."

"It wasn't the airplane that killed the beast. It wasn't even beauty. It was ACROPHOBIA that killed the ape."

"I found God on the corner of First and Amistad. He granted me absolution and handed me a bottle of vodka with roughly the same name."

"Believe it or not, I have my moments of lucidity. Like, right after a glass of Glenlivet, I can see right through the glass. Hehe."

"Hey big spender, spend ... a little dime on me."

"She was more like a beauty queen from a comic scene. 'Cuz Billie Jean was not my lover."

"Who was she?"

"I dunno. Some girl I met in the men's room."

"Smile, darn ya smile. Laugh and the whole world laughs at you."

"Oh, shut up. I came to this bar to forget. Not to be happy."

"I found despair, at the bottom of a whiskey glass. It was empty. Bwah wah."

"You see that butt ugly woman over there?"

"Yeah."

"That means you must be sober."

Fat Abe is offline   Reply With Quote