View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 11:59 PM   #6
ascherjim
Addict
ascherjim has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ascherjim has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ascherjim has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: BeBook One, PocketBook 360, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascherjim View Post
Moe: Many thanks. Where in the future can I keep a watch for the latest snapshots to be posted?
Moe: I've downloaded it from this location -- http://openinkpot.org/pub/snapshots/...l-20090812.zip -- extracted the bin file and sought to install it on my BeBook from my SD card. The installation seemed to proceed fine, but when it came to rebooting, the horizontal bar on the "Open Inkpot" screen froze about a third of the way through, indicating that this snapshot wouldn't boot successfully for me. I downloaded the zip file and sought to install and boot it twice, with the same failed result. I don't want to reinstall an earlier version, so I guess I'll just wait for your next snapshot, hoping the installation of that will be successful. Again, thanks.

CORRECTION: AFTER ABOUT TEN MINUTES, THE REBOOTING SUCCEEDED. SORRY FOR THE ALARM.

Last edited by ascherjim; 08-15-2009 at 12:02 AM.