View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 01:18 PM   #11569
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
Stay safe Betty, Poohbear and astrangerhere.

We broke the record high for this day at around 7 am. The old record was 8.3C. The expected high is around 13C with thunderstorms. Then dropping back down to -10C by Friday.
I don't know if we are flirting with a record, but it is 23C/73F and it is muggy enough to feel like July. Still waiting on the rain, but the clouds are delightfully dark and ominous. Now if only I were home in my easy chair with my Nook...
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote