View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 10:43 AM   #2
JimMcLaren
Addict
JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox T68, Kobo Aura HD, Pocketbook 302, Pocketbook 912, Nook HD+
Edit: Everything I said applies to highlighting. Sorry about that. I haven't found a way to add typed in notes although I seem to remember doing that on my 302.

The highlights (not notes) are saved as HTML files. You can find them in g:\system\config. G: is the drive that my PB internal memory mounts as on this computer. The amount of detail included is set in the reader's settings. e.g. If you display the table of contents when you search your notes the TOC will be saved with your notes.

Last edited by JimMcLaren; 12-20-2012 at 11:04 AM.
JimMcLaren is offline   Reply With Quote