View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 01:07 AM   #27
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmoo View Post
All this talk of being blue. I wouldn't describe my KG as blue, a least not perceptibly and certainly not on medium power. I had a Nook Glowlight, now that could be described as 'blue'. I will say the KG is too bright on full power, I suspect the KPW has the brightness limited to keep it whiter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adLtT...3&feature=plcp

I know, especially in the dark it is not blue. Interestingly in that video it was the nook that was obviously blue and the Kobo even at max brightness was only off white compared to the kindle when it was turned down it was virtually the same as the kindle. Yet they kept saying that the kobo was the most blue. They also seem to forget the fact that the light can be turned down! There are more than 2 settings max or off ! I think they are a bit obsessed with blue lights because even in the review they did of the kindle paperwhite on its own they were saying it was blue as well. They seemed a bit biased to me, they didn't even adjust the text size on the nook to make it a fair comparison and the page turn test was ridiculous sometimes they were not even touching the glo because his fingers couldn't stretch that far!
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote