View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 08:45 PM   #7
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
It's so long since I read it that I had completely forgotten the plot, which was good. I found the sudden change to the US a bit clunky, but otherwise enjoyed it.

I was a bit surprised that Hope was able to do quite physically demanding things without dropping dead on the spot, but I suppose that was possible. My uncle died of an aortic aneurism without its even being suspected.

And I think it's a great title.
Sorry to hear about your uncle Bookpossum. Mr. Hope had spent a lot of years living hard on the land so I figured myself that it had toughened him up a bit while leading to the heart trouble. Then again the force of will to see revenge through might also have played into it.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote